GDC CI

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Wed Sep 16 10:57:46 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 15 September 2020 at 16:00:56 UTC, wjoe wrote:
> I've added the above tasks and they are reported to have been
> completed successfully in the Cirrus summary.
> However, on a closer look I can spot multiple failures or
> files/directories which can't be found.
> - Some 12 failed tests as well as 10 unresolved test cases in
> the unittest step.
> - The build package step failed with: cd ./libcc1: no such file
> or directory.

I had a look on the most recent build, and they are all timeout
failures.  This has on some rare occasions happened locally.  It
is related to building phobos unittests with optimizations
enabled.

The default timeout value is 300, maybe it should be increased to
600.

Should be as simple as adding:

     global tool_timeout
     set tool_timeout 600