Are there any GDC builds available for Windows?

Preetpal preetpal.sohal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 02:19:13 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 7 April 2021 at 23:01:41 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 April 2021 at 22:37:33 UTC, Preetpal wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 6 April 2021 at 05:49:16 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
>>> Just FYI, we're getting closer, but have some stuff not
>>> working properly with std.stdio.
>>>
>>> You can use it now but with printf:
>>> https://gofile.io/d/mdCW2c
>>
>> That's great. Thanks for the progress update.
>
> Just got a version working with std.stdio as well. Try it out
> and report any bugs:
> https://github.com/Imperatorn/gcc/releases

I am not familiar with tooling related to linking but I have had
success troubleshooting library loading issues with
https://github.com/lucasg/Dependencies in the past when dealing
with MSYS2 Mingw64. If you use it from the command line
environment that used to build an executable or library, you can
see what dependencies are being loaded and which ones cannot be
loaded.