Are there any GDC builds available for Windows?

Imperatorn johan_forsberg_86 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 04:59:54 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 8 April 2021 at 02:13:10 UTC, Preetpal wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 April 2021 at 23:01:41 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:

>>> That's great. Thanks for the progress update.
>>
>> Just got a version working with std.stdio as well. Try it out
>> and report any bugs:
>> https://github.com/Imperatorn/gcc/releases
>
> How are you building this on Windows? Are you doing anything
> beyond running ./configure in the repo from the mingw-w64
> command line and running the build process?
>
> I think there probably were some other artifacts related to
> your build environment that were on your path that were
> necessary to run the GDC build that you did not package in the
> release.

Sorry, I forgot to say, you cannot currently build it without
special configuration. I'll upload a build script later.

I just meant running the executables and see what errors you get.
I see that I missed to upload some files, I'll fix that.

I also want to take the opportunity to thank Iain Buclaw and Adam
D Ruppe for making this possible!

Stay tuned