gdc --version doesn't indicate which D front-end version it's compatible with

singingbush singingbush at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 17:42:25 UTC 2022

not sure where is best placed for this but on my Fedora system
running `gdc --version` gives me pretty much the same output as
`gcc --version`

GDC:

```
$ gdc --version
gdc (GCC) 11.2.1 20211203 (Red Hat 11.2.1-7)
There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
```

GCC:

```
$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 11.2.1 20211203 (Red Hat 11.2.1-7)
There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
```

It would be far more helpful if running `gdc --version` gave some
indication of the version of D it's aligned to (which was 2.076
last time I checked).