Any plans for GDC to get DMD's -i option?

TTK Ciar ttk at ciar.org
Sun Jul 24 00:07:06 UTC 2022

Hello GDC folks,

I am using GDC 12.1.0 and not finding any equivalent to DMD's
"-i" option, which causes DMD to automatically find and compile
imported modules.  (There's "-I" but that does something rather
different.)

I've looked in "gdc --help=d" and "man gdc" to no avail, and
looked through the latest gdmd (from
https://github.com/D-Programming-GDC/GDMD) but it does not appear
to support -i.

Does anyone know if this functionality will be available in the
next version of GDC?  If it's going to materialize in the next
year or so I can tough it out, but if it's not I'm inclined to
write a wrapper.