Are there any GDC builds available for Windows?

Chris Piker chris at hoopjump.com
Sat May 21 16:52:24 UTC 2022

On Monday, 18 October 2021 at 18:41:20 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> https://forum.dlang.org/post/wxhgplqtvtqhkeeksmhv@forum.dlang.org
> Are you on Discord? We are there if you have more questions 😎

Hi Imperatorn

It seems like the activity level in the D forums is dropping off
quite a bit but development activity continues apace. From the
comment above I presume discord is where people are
communicating?  If so that's unfortunate for me.  Discord is not
well suited for professional activities as it only allows a
single account per phone number and many people already have a
personal account on discord.

Is there maybe a github discussion area or some other forum
besides this one for GDC development that I've overlooked?

Thanks any pointers,