Instruct gdc to look for standard library in another directory

Johann krani at otomy.com
Sat Jul 1 16:53:10 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 1 July 2023 at 15:36:55 UTC, Johann wrote:
> On Saturday, 1 July 2023 at 10:18:43 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>> Is it too much to ask downstream package maintainers to
>> politely use `/usr/share/dlang/{ldc,dmd}` ? :-)
>
> Thanks for your help, Iain. I am going to report a bug to the
> distro maintainers then.

Meanwhile, I found out the problem can be worked around by using
`-nostdinc` option.

```
-nostdinc
     Do not search the standard system directories for D source
and interface files.  Only the directories that have been
specified with -I options (and the directory of the current file,
if appropriate) are searched.
```