gdc latest Cygwin

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Thu Jan 11 23:51:04 UTC 2024

On Tuesday, 2 January 2024 at 03:14:05 UTC, Siarhei Siamashka
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 2 January 2024 at 01:49:47 UTC, Siarhei Siamashka
> wrote:
>> Thanks for giving the Windows users this hint. It's much
>> better than the radio silence.
>
> And by the way, I'm not being sarcastic. Having any hints is
> really useful for the potential contributors.

To try and encourage you, here's the `core.stdc` part of the
bindings. Someone's still got to do the `core.sys` bit though,
and do the validating of the druntime parts that depend on these.

https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/16022

Wouldn't hold my breath to see the second/third parts of newlib
support this side of the month.