Poseidon v0.20

clayasaurus clayasaurus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 11:18:32 PDT 2006

jcc7 wrote:
> In article <e0rgk1$14ur$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, clayasaurus says...
>> Charles wrote:
>>> An editor for D written in D : http://trac.dsource.org/projects/poseidon
>> I can't find the change log.
>
> Did they say they had a change long? Did there used to be a changelog?
>
> I'm sure you'd like to have something with more detail, but maybe one of these
> will help:
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/poseidon/log
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/poseidon/timeline
>
> If you have a question about a specific feature, you should probably just pose a
> question in the forum: http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=76
>
> jcc7

I wanted to know what has changed since the last version, I was going to
ask 'what's changed since the last version?', but instead looking
ignorant I tried looking for some sort of change log on the forums and
their website, failing to do that I said 'I can't find the change log'
assuming either...

#1) There is a change log I have not found
#2) If not, Charles will just give me a short list of new features

Here's what I've found so far.

* Language support for Japanese, Arabic, and Chinese
* Basic 'intellisense.'