COM type library importer

John C johnch_atms at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 9 06:58:10 PDT 2006

I've written an experimental tool that creates a D import module from a
COM type library.

It should save you from having to convert C headers for COM programming.

Command line options that control the generated source code include:
	/comments - adds type library's helpstrings as comments
	/noenums - omits enum names
	/tabs - uses tabs to indent instead of spaces
	/indent - 10 or fewer indents
	/propget and /propput - prefixes for COM property accessors
	/module - the name of the generated module

Try it out (at your own risk - this is, as I've said, experimental).
http://www.paperocean.org/d/tlibd/

John.