Derelict has a new license

Mike Parker aldacron71 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 11:49:42 PDT 2006

For the two years Derelict has been in existence, each package was
essentially released under the same license as the C library it provides
bindings to. Everything was rather hodgepodge and not at all coherent.

Now, after having my confusion cleared up on a specific issue involving
  SDL, the LGPL and DerelictSDL, I am now certain that the entire
project can be released under a single license. All Derelict packages
are now released under a BSD-style license, so D programmers can use
Derelict and the bound libraries without any hassles or confusion.