Professor Automaton's Cruel Legume Device

mclysenk at mtu.edu mclysenk at mtu.edu
Thu Apr 27 13:29:00 PDT 2006

Well, the school semester is almost over and most of my projects are getting
wrapped up.  I figured I should post the results of my team software project.

http://www.csl.mtu.edu/cs3141/project/group2/www/index.html

It is written entirely in D, using Derelict, SDL and SDL mixer.  The gameplay is
similar to Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine or Puyo Puyo.

Throughout the project, we extensively used contract programming and unittests.
As a result, we finished our project ahead of schedule and with fewer major bugs
than any of the other teams.  I would like to say that D directly improved the
productivity and success of our project.

You can see some of the other projects here:
http://www.csl.mtu.edu/cs3141/www/Home.html

Any feedback at all would be appreciated.

-Mikola Lysenko