GNU-D opens up shop

Derek Parnell derek at psych.ward
Sat Apr 29 19:51:39 PDT 2006

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:42:03 +1000, Boris Wang <nano.kago at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> "Derek Parnell" <derek at psych.ward> Ð
> ´ÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:op.s8sodjnt6b8z09 at ginger.vic.bigpond.net.au...
>> On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 06:38:56 +1000, Hasan Aljudy
>> <hasan.aljudy at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> I think that if you have a vision, you must be the leader in order to
>>> achieve that vision.
>>> Gabe seems to have a vision, he cannot realize that vision on
>>> dsource.org, there for he's trying to create a new movement among the
>>> community, where he is the leader that directs everyone to achieve the
>>> vision that he has.
>>
>> This is exactly the feeling I got too. I'm not ready to support Gabe as
>> the self-elected boss yet. The dsource approach seem to suit me better.
>
> Did you means the approach that no schedule, no management, just for fun?
>
> So£¬some lib will stall any time,  stop any time, without any
> announcement.

I think you misunderstand dsource's role. It hosts projects. There is
nothing to stop any given project from being run along the lines you
suggest. It is very possible to start a project, hosted at dsource, that
has a schedule, management, etc ...  dsource is not a hinderance to such a
method of working.

--
Derek Parnell
Melbourne, Australia