mozplugged

bobef bobef_NOSPAM at abv.bg
Wed Aug 9 02:10:49 PDT 2006

mozplugged is mozilla plugin that acts as a wrapper to load D plugins.
I wrote this for the XUL port of my rulesPlayer, but now I am having
second thoughts about Mozilla's XUL (the API sucks ass, slow, buggy) and
I think am not going to develop it further. So am posting the source if
anyone is interested in writing plugins for mozilla in D. It don't have
any dependencies and some classes (NPObject, NPVariant, NPIdentifier)
are nice wrapped in D. I haven't tested it under linux but it would take
an hour or two port.

http://www.dsource.org/projects/rulesplayer/wiki/mozplugged_home