DMD 0.164 release

Justin C Calvarese technocrat7 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 08:02:28 PDT 2006

Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> Walter Bright wrote:
>> Bug fixes.
>>
>> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
>
> Are the "D.bugs/7923"
> (http://www.digitalmars.com/drn-bin/wwwnews?digitalmars.D.bugs/7923),
> etc., links working? I get an internal server error on those pages.

The web interface has been down since about July 22 (and the "internal
server error" message has been showing up ever since). The problem is
that the old web interface software doesn't work on the new 64-bit
server. Jan is working on finding a replacement system.

http://lists.puremagic.com/pipermail/digitalmars-d-announce/2006-July/001590.html
http://lists.puremagic.com/pipermail/digitalmars-d/2006-July/006956.html

I don't know whether the new system will have the same URL's as the old
system, but perhaps it will be close enough that the old URL's will
still be of use.

--
jcc7