wxD 0.06 released

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Sun Aug 13 12:11:28 PDT 2006

0.06 Changelog:
Lots of bugfixes by Matrix, thanks a lot!
Fixed issue with wxValidator* constness
Fixed issue with null GL context on Linux
Added Launcher sample and continued port

http://wxd.sourceforge.net/

This release (Alpha 6) fixes a *lot* of the
earlier crashing bugs, and it now works good
with wxWidgets 2.6.3 when compiled with GDC.

(tested on Mac OS X, Fedora Core and Win XP)

There seems to be some problems with DMC/DMD
on Windows, which I can't really figure out.
(it compiles and links, but doesn't run ???)

Hopefully this should be the last of the wxD
Alpha versions and we can work towards Beta...

Help with the Windows issues greatly appreciated.
Tracker at http://sf.net/tracker/?group_id=133831

--anders