DMD 0.165 release

Kristian kjkilpi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 01:28:11 PDT 2006

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 07:32:37 +0300, Walter Bright
<newshound at digitalmars.com> wrote:

> I was going to call this 1.0 RC1, but I just could not resist adding the
> lazy expression evaluation. This adds one of the big capabilities of
> common lisp.
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html

I was very impressed by D... Now I am very much more! :)

I hope D will have a great impact on the programming language field. At
least D deserves it!

Actually I will not be surprised to see if D will be THE programming
language someday... It'll take time and work, sure. (Companies will act a
lot slower, of course, than individuals.) But hey, maybe after 5-7
years... :)