doku??

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Mon Aug 21 22:48:36 PDT 2006

There are libraries, like pdflib.  I've worked with that one, but I
think there are others.

A quick Google found me:

http://www.rustyparts.com/pdf.php
http://www.tufat.com/script19.htm

And if the data could be semantically parsed, it wouldn't be hard to
just write it out using pdflib and not have the header/footer.  But
maybe it's easier to use an existing tool like the above.

That said, I wouldn't personally prefer a pdf.  I'd prefer a chm, if
anything, since that can be integrated into various editors... and I'm
told there are Linux CHM viewers (but don't know personally since I only
use Linux for servers.)

CHMs are also easy.  They're like zip files of html, with an index.
It's a little more complicated, but not much.

-[Unknown]