New D coding convention style guide (brace formatting)

Don Clugston dac at nospam.com.au
Tue Aug 22 00:42:01 PDT 2006

Walter Bright wrote:
> kris wrote:
>>  ... get a flat-panel that can be rotated into portrait mode. The 24"
>> Dell displays more lines of code (in portrait orientation) than you
>> can shake a stick at :)
>
> There's never enough screen real estate (but I now can't imagine working
> on 24 line displays like I used to).

Amen. I used to print my source code out and do most of my programming
on paper, partly for that reason.
Actually, I think that's what most of the {} formatting wars are about.
Anyone who feels their screen isn't big enough is never going to be
happy with one of the styles that uses lots of vertical space.

Kris, with your coding style, I always suspected your screen was much
bigger than mine <g>.