Getting back into translating the Win32 headers - anyone?

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 3 04:34:52 PST 2006

Chris Miller wrote:
> I was told that bcd worked great at converting MinGW's windows.h to D.
> I'm sure it's not as nice as what you're doing, but it could at least
> help with some of the tedious stuff. bcd is at
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/bcd/

windows.h has been done.  It's numerous other Windows API headers in
MinGW that still need to be translated.  See the wiki page.

I'll have a look at bcd and see how well it works.  Using a tool is
certainly a possible starting point for translating headers.  But the
output from these invariably needs some cleaning up.

Stewart.