dmdfe / dflect update

bls killing__Zoe at web.de
Thu Dec 7 15:18:20 PST 2006

Hi Tomas,
please explain the sense and possible practical use of your dflect
implementation.
 I guess it is in Cpp so why the  brave D Developer should spend time in
investigating this software ?
(Could be a matter of interrest if Stubs have a DLL interface)

In case that I pick on your nerves ...Not my intention!! Just wonder ..
Bjoern

"Tomas Lindquist Olsen" <tomas at famolsen.dk> schreef in bericht
news:ela360$1fch$1 at digitaldaemon.com...