DMD 0.177 release

David L. Davis SpottedTiger at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 20:24:09 PST 2006

Don thanks for clarifying the reason, I didn't know about the function
pointers still using 'b' after bool replaced bit. It all now makes a lot
more sense as to the why change happened the way it did.

David L.
"Dare to reach for the Stars...Dare to Dream, Build, and Achieve!"

MKoD: http://spottedtiger.tripod.com/D_Language/D_Main_XP.html

news:elho1o$t1d$1 at digitaldaemon.com...