PDF verssion of D manuals

Christian Kamm kamm at nospam.de
Fri Dec 15 06:23:13 PST 2006

> Unfortunately, it seems to default[1] to all 'X' columns having the same
> width.

The package 'tabulary' seems to do some weighting between column sizes. It
does not work with \replicate either though.

> Is there any way to expand this before it's seen by the tabularx
> environment?

Probably, but I don't know how. It only seems to work as a column
specifier for the native tabular and tabular* environments. Even just
using the newer ones from array.sty results in this error.

Christian