gdcgnu - RPM/DEB packages

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Mon Dec 18 15:56:18 PST 2006

I put my RPM packages up at: http://gdcgnu.sourceforge.net/

They're built for Fedora Core 5, but if you can live with
them being for "redhat-linux" instead of "linux-gnu", then
you can use the Alien tool to convert them to DEB packages:

fakeroot alien --keep-version --scripts gdc-0.20-1.i386.rpm

Source packages are also provided (+ nosrc.rpm, without GCC),
that can build an entire GCC collection plus stand-alone GDC.
On Fedora Core, you need to use --with compat32 to build them.

Otherwise these GNU packages should match the Mac/Win ones ?

--anders

PS. I plan to post real DEBs later too, once I figure it out.