I'm baaack....

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 11:38:13 PST 2006

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:01:22 -0800, Walter Bright
<newshound at digitalmars.com> wrote:

> Power & internet has been out for a week due to the big storm we had
> here. I'm back, but there's a small mountain of email and accumulated
> unfinished business...

Welcome back, Walter.  Good to hear that you are safe. :)

I think the same storm hit the coastline all the way up to Vancouver, BC.
I don't think it was as bad as down there, though.  I'm so far inland and
north, that we just had periods of strong gusty wind... not much more.

-JJR