Helix and CanDyDOC release

Victor Nakoryakov Victor_member at pathlink.com
Wed Feb 22 07:44:30 PST 2006

Hi all.

I've upload something named Helix recently. Actualy this is two projects. First
is Helix itself - applied mathematics routines library. It's small right now,
but will grow with time.

The second thing is something that I hope will be intresting for biger audience:
CanDyDOC. It is a set of .ddoc, .js and other files that provides ability to
generate advanced documentation htmls.

Learn more at http://trac.dsource.org/projects/helix/wiki and
http://trac.dsource.org/projects/helix/wiki/CandyDoc

There are few bugs in CanDyDOC and there are not all features I planned to do
are done. So for now CanDyDOC is my first priority. Any ideas and proposals are
welcome in project's forum.

--
Victor (aka nail) Nakoryakov
nail-mail[at]mail.ru