Helix and CanDyDOC release

pragma pragma_member at pathlink.com
Wed Feb 22 10:41:05 PST 2006

In article <dti0su$2b9i$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, Victor Nakoryakov says...

>Hi all.
>
>I've upload something named Helix recently. Actualy this is two projects. First
>is Helix itself - applied mathematics routines library. It's small right now,
>but will grow with time.
>
>The second thing is something that I hope will be intresting for biger audience:
>CanDyDOC. It is a set of .ddoc, .js and other files that provides ability to
>generate advanced documentation htmls.
>
>Learn more at http://trac.dsource.org/projects/helix/wiki and
>http://trac.dsource.org/projects/helix/wiki/CandyDoc
>
>There are few bugs in CanDyDOC and there are not all features I planned to do
>are done. So for now CanDyDOC is my first priority. Any ideas and proposals are
>welcome in project's forum.
>
>--
>Victor (aka nail) Nakoryakov
>nail-mail[at]mail.ru
>
>Krasnoznamensk, Moscow, Russi

Victor, I like the screenshots, and the .ddoc code is really quite
self-explanitory.  Plus your HTML/JS/CSS code is impeccable.  Great Job!

Out of curiosity, do you have any ideas or concepts as how to handle
cross-references within .ddoc generated documentation?  I've traveled all the
way down the XML/XSLT data path from .ddoc to get something hacked together, but
maybe you have a more elegant solution in mind?

- Eric Anderton at yahoo