Helix and CanDyDOC release

John Demme me at teqdruid.com
Wed Feb 22 15:22:58 PST 2006

Victor Nakoryakov wrote:
>> Looks great!  Does it do class dependancy charts
>
> No charts yet. I think class dependancy graphs is some heritage of
> C++/doxygen past, but module dependance charts could be useful, I'll
> think about. Anyway there are foreground tasks, so this thing can be
> done in versions after 1.0 release.
>
>> and links to type
>> definitions yet?
>
> Ammm... what did you mean exactly?

Essentially what I'm looking for is the ability to click my way around.
That is, say you've got the following two classes:

class A
{
}

class B: A
{
        void foo(A bar);
}

In the documentation for class B, I want the text saying that it inherits
from A to be a link to the documentation for A.  In the documentation for
the method foo, I want a link to the documentation for A in the description
of the parameter bar... doxygen does this, and it's infinitely valuable
when looking through the Mango docs.

~John