DMD 0.148 release

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 22:10:29 PST 2006

Walter Bright wrote:
> Lots of new stuff, I added new threads for them in the digitalmars.D
> newsgroup.
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html

:P

New releases with bug fixes are always welcome, and I'm excited at the
possibility of improvements with new features... Yet I'm just a little
concerned about the recent additions of these new features.  It looks
like you've already begun ramping up for your experimental fork planned
for post 1.0.  It's definitely good to see you practicing for that! :D
But I'm worried that this is being done /before/ release 1.0.  Isn't bug
fixing supposed to be the highest priority now?

Okay... I'll keep quite, now.

-JJR