GLee D 5.1 (OpenGL 2.0)

bobef bobef at lessequal.com
Mon Feb 27 05:00:37 PST 2006

I installed Linux again (Zenwalk by the way), so my first job was to
make GLee D working... It looks ok, although I couldn't get
glXGetCurrentDisplay to work, but it doesn't seem fatal... Also seems
that the ATI driver doesn't fully support OpenGL 2.0 under linux...
Maybe I did something wrong, I don't know, so please give me some
feedback (especially for NVIDIA).
Also few days ago Lucas Goss said that there were some conflicts and
some other weird stuff. No such thing for me... Tested with dmd 147.

http://www.lessequal.com/software/gleed/gleed.zip