New newsgroup digitalmars.D.dwt

Lars Ivar Igesund larsivar at igesund.net
Mon Feb 27 13:41:18 PST 2006

Anders F Björklund wrote:

> Dejan Lekic wrote:

>> I personally prefer MinWin over all others... Now I feel like DWT is
>> considered like "preferred" D GUI, which is far from true.
>
> It isn't ? I had the feeling that DWT was now the official GUI.
> Or at least the graphical interface that Digital Mars prefers ?
>
> --anders

I think that Walter want a GUI toolkit that he can bundle with the compiler,
and he think that DWT is the currently most promising project, regarding
comprehensive and portable factors. But he also said something to the
degree that this might change in the future if some other solution turns
out to be a better match for D.