GDC 0.19

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Wed Jul 12 01:15:35 PDT 2006

David Friedman wrote:

> Binaries are now available!
>
> Download here:
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=154306

Excellent work!

Since there is now full support for Mac OS X 10.4 (GCC 4.0.1)
and Windows MinGW (GCC 3.4.5) directly "from the source" so to
speak, there is less need for the gdcmac and gdcwin projects...

Will do some experiments, see if this can replace my packages ?
I can build another version of the Mac and Win binaries, just
wondered if there is any need for them to exist any longer...

And I needed to document the package build process anyway :-)

--anders

BTW; This file seems to have gotten the wrong suffix:
gdc-0.19-mingw.tar.bz2: gzip compressed data, from Unix