DMD 0.163 release

Andrei Khropov andkhropov at nospam_mtu-net.ru
Wed Jul 19 09:07:23 PDT 2006

> If we can use FQN access a symbol directly, not need any importing, all
> things going bo be consistent and natural.
>
> int main(void)
> {
>    std.stdio.writefln("Just do it"); // not need any importing
> }

Well, it's how C# (and other .NET languages) does that.

But I think explicit module declarations are more informative
(you just look at the beginnig of the file to find out what it depends on)
 and also aids tools like Build (no need to parse all the code to figure out
dependencies)