DMD 0.160 release

clayasaurus clayasaurus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 11:29:45 PDT 2006

Walter Bright wrote:
> The web site has changed; it now uses style sheets for layout rather
> than tables and embedded formatting. I essentially learned how to do
> this from the many examples posted here of possible new layouts for the
> documentation pages. Thanks to all!
>
> I don't think the style sheet currently used is as good as the ones you
> came up with - at this point I was just interested in getting the layout
> into the style sheet. Now, we can just work on improving the style sheet.
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html

Here's a suggestion for the website in general, make a 'download' button
next to the 'home', 'search', 'd', and 'comments' buttons at the top
right corner of the page. The casual reader is not going to want to
spend more than a few seconds trying to find the download link.

Also, at the top of the D compiler page where it says D for Win32 and D
for linux, you should add a 'D for GCC' link and have that link to the
GDC sourceforge page.

Otherwise, thanks for the bug fixes! :)

~ Clay