AA maker template

Ameer Armaly ameer_armaly at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 20:39:34 PDT 2006

Here is a little template I wrote to create an AA given an array of keys and
an array of values.  It's put in the public domain, so if you have a use for
it, go ahead.  I'm relatively new to templates, so if I've missed something
let me know; it seems to check out fine.
// Array maker template.
// Written by Ameer Armaly and placed in to the public domain.

class MakeAAException: Exception
  {
  this(char[] msg)
    {
    super(msg);
template makeAA(Tk, Tv)
  {
  // Tk is the key type, Tv is the value type
  Tv[Tk] makeAA(Tk[] keys, Tv[] values)
    {
    // There have to be the same number of keys as values.
    if(keys.length != values.length)
      throw new MakeAAException("The number of keys and values do not
match.");
    else
      {
      Tv[Tk] AA;