Free tuples for anyone ! No adware included.

Tom S h3r3tic at remove.mat.uni.torun.pl
Thu Jun 8 16:29:34 PDT 2006

Hey there, I wrote a nifty tuple/list template and I thought I'd share
it with the community just in case anyone needed something like this.

Q: What can this tuple template do that thousands of other
implementations can't ?

A: It can be specialized for any number of types thru recursion and its
fields are accessed by a templated alias, instead of a function
template, thus allowing other access patterns than just setting and
getting its fields /+ see the usage examples +/. And on top of that...
it's very clean implementation-wise :)

--
Tomasz Stachowiak  /+ a.k.a. h3r3tic +/