D has moved up to number 18!

Dave Dave_member at pathlink.com
Fri Jun 9 10:02:27 PDT 2006

Dejan Lekic wrote:
> Dave, i have thought of your StackThreads library too. IMHO there is no need
> for such thing, for average D programmer. Sure, i could be wrong. :) - I
> have no time to talk about reasons as i rush to go to work now. :)
>
> Kind regards - btw. i like StackThreads!

I wish I could take credit for it, but I can't :) A Mr. Lysenko wrote it
(credits are here): http://assertfalse.com/ <g>

Frankly I haven't tried them out, but I think the idea has merit. I'll
defer to the real experts on threading in this group as to the best way
to approach things.

The reason I brought it up is: if somewhat of a re-design is done, it
*may* make sense to look into basing it on something other than kernel
threads - but then again maybe not (as Sean describes in a previous post).