New DMD site layout

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeirosATgmail at SPAM.com
Mon Jun 12 12:08:06 PDT 2006

Ok, I pretty much dislike the new Digitals Mars D site layout. Am I the
only one?
I don't like on-mouse-over highlighting of any kind for functional
websites (pointless eyecandy?) Also, the highlighted area doesn't even
seem to be well centered (or framed) around it's respective text.
And there are "empty link spaces" between (all) menu entries, that is,
areas where there is no hyperlink/menu-selection (I've found that that
bothers me, although this issue could be just change-nausea(unlikely
though)).
Plus, I don't like the "button" look of the "Home | Downloads | Search |
D | Comments" header, as the buttons look ugly.

--
Bruno Medeiros - CS/E student