dparser 0.148 something concrete

bls lietz at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 1 07:15:10 PST 2006

Hi ,
Due to the fact that I am working on an D IDE it would be nice to do
some semantic analysis. Means concreate :

I would like to know wether it is possible to create a tool ( in fact a
DLL that I would like to create on top of your work) which enables me to
do :

-- Error checking during editing time.
-- Creating an Outline (not a class diagramm) just a "current code tree"
-- Implementing "intellisense" (or something better)

I do not ask for a concrete implementation, I ask for a kind of guide to
"getting started ..."
Björn