headers for OpenGL, OpenAL, and SDL

Bruno Medeiros daiphoenixNO at SPAMlycos.com
Mon Mar 6 02:05:42 PST 2006

Jamie Pelcis wrote:
> Here's a few headers for anyone who wants them, with the only license
> restriction from me being that I am in no way, shape, or form
> responsible for any problems.
>
> OpenGL
> http://www.summerseas.com/jpelcis/downloads/opengl.zip
>
> OpenAL
> http://www.summerseas.com/jpelcis/downloads/openal.zip
>
> SDL
> http://www.summerseas.com/jpelcis/downloads/sdl.zip
>

> These are essentially untested, so please tell me if something goes wrong.
>
> On a different note...
> Walter, would you please replace std.loader?  If Mike Parker (Derelict
> project) doesn't mind you using his, it would be a good change.

Hum, what are these headers different from those from Anders
(http://www.algonet.se/~afb/d/) or from Dporting
(http://shinh.skr.jp/d/porting.html) ?
(well, the SDL version seems more recent, but still looks like
duplicated effort)

--
Bruno Medeiros - CS/E student