headers for OpenGL, OpenAL, and SDL

James Pelcis jpelcis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 15:36:33 PST 2006

The primary differences are the version and what is included.  The
versions should be OpenGL 2.0, GLU 1.3, GLX 1.4, FreeGLUT 2.4.0
(includes the latest GLUT), OpenAL 1.1, and SDL 1.2.9.

If I remember right, the GLext is actually more up-to-date than the
official C/C++ one.

Aside from that, you're right about the duplicated effort.  We need more
of a central repository for translated headers than currently exists (no
offense meant to dsource).