headers for OpenGL, OpenAL, and SDL

James Pelcis jpelcis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 15:54:39 PST 2006

I thought it would be a good idea to put things that are ported into the
c namespace.  If the project ever gets a pure D implementation, it
wouldn't conflict with programs written for the c version.

If someone gives me the AGL header, I'll see what I can do to take care
of it, too.

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking in the ps, but mine should work
with 1.2.9.