headers for OpenGL, OpenAL, and SDL

James Pelcis jpelcis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 13:12:27 PST 2006

Keeping up with the changes isn't normally a big deal (although there
are exceptions).  It's getting it done the first time.

Don Clugston wrote:
> Actually, though, my primary intention is to be able to keep up with
> open-source header changes, rather than avoid the license issues.

Fortunately many of the larger projects attempt to make their headers as
simple as possible to make sure all compilers will treat it the same.  A
problem may arise from different conventions on how to make code look
good though.

> C isn't too difficult to parse, fortunately. And _perfect_ parsing
> doesn't seem to be necessary (there's a huge advantage in knowing that
> the code is valid C).

That makes it all worth it!