Stewart's Utility Library 0.02 release

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 08:20:38 PST 2006

Now bit arrays have been got rid of (from the compiler, at least), and
the bit array implementation here has been worked on a bit more.  Got
rid of the obsolete BitArray(bit[]) pseudo-constructor, and added
conversion to big-endian and little-endian integer arrays and bitwise
operations.

The command line conversion stuff (of which a prototype was distributed
with SDWF) is now released as a part of this library.

Oh yes, and the datetime stuff now supports custom formatting.  All
features form the scheme I proposed, except for time zone TLA and
alignment fields, have been implemented.

http://pr.stewartsplace.org.uk/d/sutil/

There are still bits waiting to be implemented on platforms other than
Windows.  I'm still looking for volunteers....

Stewart.

--

My e-mail is valid but not my primary mailbox.  Please keep replies on
the 'group where everyone may benefit.