DMD 0.149 release

Lucas Goss lgoss007 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 12:53:20 PST 2006

Jarrett Billingsley wrote:
> "Lucas Goss" <lgoss007 at gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:dun5ej$2vej$1 at digitaldaemon.com...
>> The inconsistency is in the style of the language. Where else in the
>> language is there a keyword inside another keyword? Yes I know exit,
>> success, and failure aren't necessarily keywords, but they are within the
>> context of scope() (or scope of scope, :) ).
>
> extern(C)
>
> pragma(msg, "hi")

I knew there was some I wasn't thinking of. And version(name) too.

Thinking about it, does that mean this can be done?:
scope(exit) {
    class1.cleanup();
    class2.cleanup();
}

I think of it more like an event accumulator stack, not really a
statement, so this just seems strange:
scope(exit) class1.cleanup();
scope(exit) class2.cleanup();

Maybe because I don't do anything like: