No more lessequal software

Andrew Fedoniouk news at terrainformatica.com
Sun Mar 12 00:24:40 PST 2006

"Walter Bright" <newshound at digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:dv0gjd$2ng8$2 at digitaldaemon.com...

> "bobef" <bobef at lessequal.com> wrote in message
> news:dutpd1$1c1m$1 at digitaldaemon.com...
>> Maybe I didn't say it clear. I won't write software anymore (currently
>> for fun, very soon at all)...
>
> I'm sorry you're going. I read your web site, but don't understand your
> reason.

One wise guy told me once that real man have only two real joys in his life:
love and creativity.  Probably bobef went for first one?

But frequently people think that they contradict each other ...
which is just wrong, IMO.

BTW: this guy spent four months orbiting this ball - he got some
time to study idea of eternity and the like.

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com