New vim d.vim syntax highlighting script

Jason Mills jmills at cs.mun.ca
Sun Mar 12 08:12:25 PST 2006

I have uploaded a new d.vim syntax highlighting script to vim.org. Get
it at http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=379

Change:

+ Improved syntax synchronization, especially for /* */ style comments.
+ Fixed a bug that caused some identifiers and numbers to highlight as
octal number errors (thanks to Frank Benoit).
+ Added new scope keyword.
+ Strings now know about and highlight the modifiers r, d, c, and w.
+ Changed hexadecimal floating point definitions to match current D
spec: _ is a valid digit, i is a valid suffix, and only decimal digits
are allowed after the hex exponent p.
+ Changed binary number definitions so integer suffixes are allowed.

Please email me all bug reports and suggestions. Include the word vim in
the subject line so it is filtered out from all the other spam I get.

Jason