No more lessequal software

John Reimer John_member at pathlink.com
Sun Mar 12 11:57:25 PST 2006

In article <pan.2006.03.12.19.30.26.988373 at sneakemail.com>,
=?iso-8859-1?q?Knud_S=F8rensen?= says...

>This is true, do you know about ibogaine  ???
>
>http://www.ibogaine.co.uk/ibogaine6.htm

Trading one addiction for another is rarely a good idea. The cold hard fact of
the matter is that the only way to trully break an addiction of any kind is
through personal effort mixed with blood, sweat, and tears.  Without a will to
win, there is no winning.  That's why addictions are so horrid for us humans:
they tend to pick on the weakest part of our natures. There /is/ a way out,
though.

Besides, I don't think coding addiction can ever be trully cured. Does anybody
here know of a successful case?  ;)

-JJR