DMD 0.149 release - What is missing from D?

MicroWizard MicroWizard_member at pathlink.com
Sun Mar 12 14:21:25 PST 2006

Sorry, but I feel you missed the point.

No language was born _with_ libraries. Not M$ ones.
Who want to use D imediately he/she is a coder, not a developer,
who tries to use the possibilities.

In my professional life I have to work with M$ things. That place I am a coder
only. I satisfy customer's needs. I use RAD. I earn money. I often hate it.

In this community I can see the possibility to participate in some good new
things to create. It needs time to grow. No reason to hurry.

Tamas Nagy

In article <dv243r$1qa$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, Charles Hixson says...