No more lessequal software

Hasan Aljudy hasan.aljudy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 23:46:12 PST 2006

Knud Sørensen wrote:
> I think that mind programing is like ordinary programing
> some use brute force others use a smart algorithm.
> I prefers to use vipassana meditation myself.

A so called "smart algorithm" may work once here and there, but in the
long run, you have to change your way of thinking; you have to change
yourself, and it's not easy.
Taking a medication is like letting another guy do your homework for
you; it may get you an A for this assignment, but you'll get an F on the
final if you continue on with this "lazy" mentality.

Think about it. If you take a medication, and you think that's the only
thing that you need to do, it's like saying .. I have this guy who's
gonna always do my homework for me.
It's a mentality of laziness.

The only way to truely change yourself is to fight it, to strugle and
                                         wrestle yourself into becoming
a better, stronger person. That's the only way to take control of
yourself and your life. This includes talking to yourself and your
"subcounciousness", which may include meditation, etc. But in the end,
it's got to be "through personal effort mixed with blood, sweat, and tears."

-Hasan